Google Galliteration dredges up the best videos just for you. Winter is cool.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Español | Deutsche | Français | Italiano | Português

I Have a Friend Who is a Pirate


Lego Pirates
Dur: 1min 26sec

Seriously. OK I lied. He's actually a midshipsman. I've pretty much never been envious of another human being like I have of my friend T-Doug. This lucky so and so got a job as an extra on Pirates of the Caribbean III. That's right. Currently he is in Freeport, Bahamas prancing around in a English soldiers uniform. He will be there for 5 weeks all expenses paid. (Enter the jealousy)

I chose this video just so I could tell everyone who reads this blog (all 4 of you) to go and read his blog. It is amazingly interesting everyday. T-Doug is a journalist so he knows how to write. So do yourself a favor and head over to http://pirateiii.blogspot.com. I have added a link to the website in my sidebar as well.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Comments on "I Have a Friend Who is a Pirate"

 

Blogger __int128 said ... (3/08/2006 8:35 AM) : 

That Lego Pirates movie was so cool! I never thought I'd find something like Lego interesting again.

 

post a comment